Saturday, July 31, 2010

Meditations

I meditated today.  Finally.  Yep, it was great. I sat on the backyard swing, in the shade, chihuahua's on my lap, prayer beads in my hand, mantra beside me in case I forget how to say it...and it was wonderful. I haven't received my answer yet, but it may be coming. The breeze is cool (for now) and the doves are cooing. If you tune out the drone of the lawnmowers, it's very nice. Not Colorado-sitting by the rushing river and moutain view nice-but nice for West Texas.

Wanda and I are on a voyage of discovery. We are checking in with each other nightly to (1) see how many words we wrote during the day, (2) progress on our walking, (3) meditation and any insights gained during that time. We are posting a new blog to follow, Springs in the Desert. I'll try to have it up by tonight. Journey with us on our voyage of self-discovery, friendship, spirituality, life and love.  We have some interesting and profound times ahead.

No comments: